American Eggbutt made with sweet iron is ideal for horses as it helps in prevention against rubbing and pinching!
Why choose an American Eggbutt Horse Bit for your horse?
Sweet iron is commonly preferred by horses as the oxidation of the rusting tastes sweet and emboldens salivation. Made with sweet iron that helps in salivation and better taste.
- Prevents against rubbing and pinching
- Sweet Iron produces good taste and helps in salivation.
- Highly preferable for the horses that are impassive to rein aids.
- Easy to use
- Excellent training bit to establish bending and balance
- Encourages horses to break at the poll to achieve proper headset
Available sizes: 11.5cm, 12.5cm, 13.5cm, 14.5cm
This American Sweet Iron Eggbutt Snaffle Horse Bit has weighted rings and is nicely balanced to help teach horses to hold the bit and break at the poll. This bit applies pressure to the tongue, bars, and corners of the mouth. The sweet iron mouthpiece will rust over time and will produce a sweet taste to promote salivation and soften the mouth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.