Loose Ring Snaffle Bits with small jointed Copper Hollow Mouthpiece is lighter in weight due to the fact that it is hollow!
Why choose a Copper Mouthpiece Snaffle for your horse?
These hollow mouthed bits are known for being kinder and milder than the solid mouthpiece. Its major specification is that its hollow mouthpiece is softer on the corner and the bars of the mouth as compared to thinner bits.
- The single joint mainly works on the tongue, roofs, and bars of the mouth.
- The hollow mouthpiece is lighter but gives better results than traditional bits
- Can be used in dressage competition
- Ensures salivation and relaxation
- Permits more salivation with a bit in the mouth
- Highly preferable for the horses that are impassive to rein aids.
- Easy to use
- Excellent training bit to establish bending and balance
Available sizes: 11.5cm, 12.5cm, 13.5cm
This Copper Hollow Mouthpiece Snaffle Loose Ring Horse Bit has weighted rings and is nicely balanced to help teach horses to hold the bit and break at the poll. This bit applies pressure to the tongue, bars, and corners of the mouth. The sweet iron mouthpiece will rust over time and will produce a sweet taste to promote salivation and soften the mouth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.